Ignition Protocol Workshop Policies
Updated January 25th 2023
NOTICE: By clicking to the checkmark at the checkout, and registering for this workshop, you AGREE to all statements made on this page.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
To host a workshop like this requires venue & catering fees, supplies and a lot of pre-planning. The host pays these fees upfront on a per person amount.
Personal & professional development workshops such as this can cause people to cancel at the last minute due to resistance or fear to participate, which is understandable.
However, please be advised that 100% refunds will only be issued up to 48 hours before the posted time that the workshop begins so an opportunity to fill your spot is given to the host.
For example, if the first evening of the workshop begins on Friday at 630pm, then the refund notice must be given by Wednesday at 630pm, otherwise you will be charged 50% of the cost of the workshop, and refunded the remainder.
It is understandable that you may fall ill or a child may fall ill at the last minute after the refund period has closed – and we will accommodate those kinds of requests on a person to person basis.
If you cannot sincerely attend, we can also discuss giving a credit to a future upcoming workshop.
Please let us know as soon as you can that you will not be attending by emailing email@example.com
We operate on an honor system and want to respect your time as much as we would like you to respect ours.
In this workshop, we will be discussing matters related to health, fitness, nutrition, wellbeing, relationships, scheduling, routines, productivity, leadership, public speaking, mindset and more.
Information will be shared with you in person and in writing about the above topics – and we will make every best effort to provide well researched and credible peer-reviewed sources so you are equipped with the latest information you can trust.
Generally speaking, the workshop is designed in such a way to help you rethink your current patterns and help you retool your daily schedule so you can live your life with more ease – and ultimately help you accomplish the goals you’ve set out in your life.
That is the intention of the workshop.
However, the workshop is designed in such a way that participants may or may not choose to share information about themselves that would otherwise be deemed personal.
Your level of participation and sharing within the group, and to the facilitator, is completely up to you.
There is, at no time, any intention to force you to do anything you are not comfortable with, and it is encouraged that you bring any concerns you have to the facilitator before, during and after the workshop if needed.
There are processes that are designed to help you question certain aspects of your life so that you can gain better self-awareness of yourself. The intention is simply to help you know where to make healthier changes to improve your overall quality of life – be it in your relationships, your health or your daily routine.
This is a personal and professional development workshop, and therefore, it is expected that there may be moments that help you gently move out of your comfort zone.
For example, you will be asked to speak in front of the group to practice public speaking. If this kind of activity does not suit you, please do not register for this workshop.
We hope that this intention disclaimer helps you get the essence of what this workshop is truly about – it is to help you transform your life in a way that gets you excited about your future and gives you practical tools move forward with.
Legal, Health & Psychological Disclaimer:
Disclaimer In Plain English:
• You’re going to be given basic exercise and nutrition advice.
• You’re going to be discussing your life and your goals and how to achieve them.
• You will be given practical tools, systems and advice to help make your daily routine easier.
• You will likely talk about your relationships and how you want to improve them.
• You will likely be talking about your schedule and how you want to organize your day so that it fits the kind of lifestyle you want to live.
• You will be asked questions that will make you think about your life so you can make changes that will make you happier.
• You may get emotional about some of the topics you choose to talk about, and all efforts will be made to create a understanding and mutually supportive environment for you to share your story.
Therefore, this entire workshop is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice from a qualified healthcare professional or registered therapist.
This is not intended to be therapy.
This IS intended to be an experience that helps you live a better life and become a better leader for your family, business or career.
Disclaimer In Legal Terms:
By registering for this workshop or service, you agree to the terms in the following disclaimer:
[We] is defined as the facilitator Lee Brain, his company Lee Brain Consulting Ltd, or any of his agents, staff or personnel that help him with the workshop.
The information provided at this workshop is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. Always seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before undertaking a new health regimen. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you learn at this workshop in person or with materials provided. Do not start or stop any medications or nutritional supplements without speaking to your medical or mental health provider.
In addition, we are not licensed psychologists or specialist healthcare professionals. This workshop does not replace the care of psychologists or other healthcare professionals. Please note that we can’t take any responsibility for the results of your actions, and any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use of the information available at this workshop. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended at this workshop.
Please note that we don’t make any guarantees about the results of the information applied at this workshop. We share educational and informational resources that are intended to help you succeed in your life, daily routines and health goals. You nevertheless need to know that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond our knowledge and control.
We are not lawyers or certified public accountants, and this should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own situation.
In that spirit, by participating in this workshop, you confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that this workshop facilitated by Lee Brain and his team are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that Lee Brain and his team are not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during this workshop, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that this workshop is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered in this workshop are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals and aims.
• I understand that to the extent that the information in this workshop may involve career or business advice, that Lee Brain and his team are not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
• I understand that Lee Brain and his team will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else during this workshop, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if Lee Brain or other participants are ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, they will do so to the extent of that the law requires.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Lee Brain, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by Lee Brain as a result of the advice given by Lee Brain or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by these terms. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to agree to these terms. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
You agree to disclose any details of the past or present psychological or psychiatric treatment before attending the workshop to the facilitator privately. Coaching and counselling are not the same. Likewise, therapy and other modes of professional or medical psychological examination shall not be considered equivalent to coaching. Lee Brain and his team are not registered psychologists or psychiatrists, nor a licensed therapist. We do not engage in therapy with workshop participants. In entering into the workshop, and agreeing to these terms, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties that arise during the course of the workshop and thereafter, you will notify Lee Brain immediately so that we can discuss with you an appropriate referral plan of action.
Release of Liability:
This workshop is a service that provides personal coaching to specific individuals and/or groups. The participant is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. We will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care of ensuring participants are coached to meet their life coaching aims and goals, the participant understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the life coaching/workshop sessions. No assumption of responsibility is made, or given, and the client requesting such advice agrees not to hold Lee Brain Consulting Ltd (Provider) responsible or liable in any form or fashion, for such actions taken of their own accord. The method and process by which this advice and direction is given in whatsoever, written or verbal, constitutes an agreement or liability on the part of the provider and is acknowledged to be different in many ways than clinical and medical counselling. You (the participant) agree that using any of these workshop & life coaching services are entirely at your own risk. Life coaching services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information services, coaching, uninterrupted access, or products and services provided through or in connection with the service. This service is requested at the participant’s own choice and with inherent singular responsibility. Any actions or lack of actions, taken by the participant of such advice is done so solely by choice and responsibility of the participant and is neither the responsibility nor liability of Lee Brain Consulting Ltd. The participant takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after being coached as well as the consequences. The participant enters into the workshop & coaching with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Periodically, Lee Brain Consulting Ltd may provide links to other web sites or written print material which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organization product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites and print material including their privacy policies. In no event shall Lee Brain Consulting Ltd (Provider) be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.